We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1054 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bill D (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Sienna — Oct 04, 2012 5:02 PM
This was the first time that I've attempted to but new front brakes and rotors on my car. It was soooo easy and took me less than an hour to do. The upgrade from the stock rotors and pads was worth it. There is a passenger side and driver side rotor...so pay attention to that and it should be a breeze to complete.
Reviewed by Chris C (Warrensburg, IL) — Oct 29, 2011 3:48 AM
Great price. Everything that was needed for a front disc install. Easy to install with instructions and beak in procedure sheet. Rotors are made in China, only bad thing to report. Would use Auto Anything again.
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1054
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop breaks 2001 blazer
- powerstop gold brake rotors los angeles
- 2005 ford explorer break kit
- venza powerstop brake upgrade
- bmw rotors and pads
- acura performance rotors
- subaru stainless steel brake lines
- 07 colorado brake rotors
- 2004 lexus ls 430 replacement front floor matts
- chevy truck brakes
- luggage carrier for top of car
- bike rack for trucks
- truck floormats