We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1120 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert P (Jordan, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Subaru Forester — Oct 22, 2015 6:48 PM
Originally I had bought this because the bottom bolts had frozen and the routers had warped. Now , of course, the warp is gone but , my braking power has dramatically increased.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1120
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop review
- powerstop rotors jbr1161xl
- power stop evolution z16 reviews
- towing and hauling rotors and pad kits
- ss brake lines toyota
- aston martin brake lines
- bmw performance brakes
- brake pads for nissan versa
- 1997 chevy tahoe brake kits
- 2001 lexus is300 slotted rotors
- molded mud flaps
- pickup caps