We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1239 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charlie M (CHICO CA., CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Sep 09, 2015 7:43 AM
I'd say I had a good experince with Autoanything.com. The brake kit came in a couple of days, they were the right ones . Went on easy enought ! And they worked like they where supossost to!'I would recamend these brakes for enyone with a 2000 honda Accord!
Reviewed by Aaron R (Warren, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Sep 01, 2014 7:33 AM
The brake power is incredible! But I have one issue...it says that the product isnt supposed to rust. Well I've had these on for just over a month and the rotors are starting to rust! They need to be better on advertising a product that's doing what its NOT supposed to do. But otherwise this is a great product. Would have given it a 5 star rating if it would have upheld the whole rust thing.
Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1239
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- power stop brake and rotor kit
- powerstop brake kit 2004 acura tl
- rotors 1993 taurus
- evolution brake pads review
- jeep performance brake kit
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- porsche brake pads
- larger front brakes for 2010 chrysler town & country
- 2001 chevy blazer brakes
- 2001 chevy cavalier drilled and slotted rotors
- buy rear view mirror
- tonneau truck cover
- performance chips for trucks reviews