We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1692 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lisa I (APPLE VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chrysler 300M — Nov 13, 2012 8:09 AM
Previous brakes we've had have warped after a few months. We're hoping these are the ticket to solving that problem. Fingers crossed. So far, so good.
Reviewed by Barry L. S (LINCOLN, NE) — Aug 11, 2012 7:20 AM
I puchased this product to try and resolve a problem with the oem rotors warping due to heat. My wife drives this car everyday for work and erands. As of one week she is very satisfied with the product, I hope it solves the issues at hand. The ease of ordering and searching for products on the wed site is very appricated. I will order again. Thank You.
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1692
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- review of power stop
- 2008 acura tsx power shop rear rotors
- powerstop brake kit bill me later
- powerstop brake kit k212
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- ford brake rotors
- acura brake kits
- brake kit for 09 cobalt ls
- nissan altima rotors and brake pads
- rotors 2008 nissan versa sl
- suv trunk cover
- cargo rack for trucks
- chrome auto parts accessories