We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1704 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John K (Saint George, UT) Reviewed for a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Oct 10, 2014 9:37 AM
I replaced front and back brakes and hoses on my 2001 Chy. PT Cruiser, with 98500 miles. I have the best braking system that I have ever had. I would recommend Auto Anything and the products they offer to any one.
Reviewed by Brent A (Newhall, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler Pacifica — Aug 23, 2012 8:16 PM
Easy install in my 2008 PT Cruiser. Takes a little while to break in, as I smelled the breaks the first few days of using them. But WOW what a difference. I stop on a dime, and I don't even feel the breaks breaking anymore when I step on the pedal. Recommend!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1704
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- power stop rotor and pad reviews
- powerstop brake kit
- 04 chevy colorado slotted rotors
- 2007 tundra brake kits
- audi brake pads
- infiniti brakes and rotors
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- hawk brake pads for 2006 rav4
- brakes for lexus es300
- 2004 honda s2000 rear rotors
- auto window rain deflectors
- custom car seats covers
- rubber mats for truck beds