We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1706 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bud R (Linden, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Apr 21, 2011 12:56 AM
My PTGT had very good brakes and I took a chance by changeing to the Cross Drilled, Slotted and anodized rotors, complimented with Ceramic pads...Power Stop provided the upgrades I hoped for...They not only have great stopping power, but are remarkable to look at...I'm proud of the results...Bud...
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1706
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop brake reviews
- power stop brake kit review
- power stop k2010
- mini cooper brake pads and rotors
- performance brake kits audi
- honda brake rotors
- how often brake pads change for infiniti fx50
- jeep grand cherokee performance brake parts
- stainless steel brake lines 2008 tundra
- truck tail gates
- auto covers automobile accessories
- canvas auto seat covers