We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Part #K1865 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mohammad K (Tecumseh, KS) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Mar 25, 2013 8:37 PM
Installation was easy. Product looked good and give no problem installing. The brake is however, not improved much but I still have to do the rear brakes so after than I can tell for sure.
Ships By 10/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without calipers
- Part #:K1865
- powerstop brakes reviews
- powerstop z36 pathfinder
- power stop evolution brake pads review
- cross drilled and slotted rotors noise
- ford brake pad reviews
- jeep performance brake kit
- subaru stainless steel brake lines
- pontiac vibe 2003 performance brakes
- 2011 cts-v brake rotor drilled
- audi a4 back pads review
- car window rain deflector
- cargo covers for trucks
- chip tuners