We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1931 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerard C (MIDDLE ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — May 08, 2017 6:59 AM
I bought this brake kit as an upgrade for my Ford Explorer, which I use to tow my utility trailer. There is definitely a difference in stopping from the OEM brake rotors and pads. Easy to install. Just make sure, if you change out the pad clips that they are installed properly otherwise they may scrape against rotor. Tolerances are very small. Also be sure to do the recommended break in and you will have no problems.
Reviewed by Ryan L (COSTA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Feb 04, 2015 7:52 AM
Initially after installation I felt a very strong bite and it didn't soften up very much after break in! Now not being a performance "car" this SUV brakes well but I would experience brake fade pretty quickly after lots of hard stops and heated downhill stops. I have a V8 making 290 HP and 340 tq. I get no squeaks or squeals, a lot quicker stops specifically with sudden unexpected stops or slowing down to avoid other vehicles at highway speeds. Haven't experienced any brake fade. Love them
Ships By 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1931
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop brake rotor reviews
- sloted rotors 2007 toyota camry
- 2004 mazda 3 rotors and brake pad kits
- power stop evolution brake kit review
- high quality rotors and pads for kia
- performance brake kits for hondas
- vw ceramic brake pads
- 2003 nissan 350z rear rotor and brakes
- 2006 dodge ram brake pads
- 2007 chevy avalanche cross drilled rotors
- high performance air intake
- suv pet cargo liner
- the best car covers in all weather