We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1933 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Reymond S (Annandale, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Expedition — Jul 01, 2013 10:36 AM
Rotors made in China nicely crafted. Brake fade and shudder gone. 15 percent stronger, just replaced front axle. Pads does not cover whole rotor about 10 mm from center . It seems ridiculous to have an oversized rotor and it is the right pad according to dealer. When i called back for this, the first representative in not helpful and friendly. He wants me to unstall so that he can verify parts number. 2nd call, problem resolved -helpful guy.
Ships By 6/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1933
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- how good are power stop brakes
- 2010 toyota tacoma tonneau cover#sclient psy
- brakes for 1991 mr2
- ford escape rear brake conversion kit
- saturn brake kits
- ss brake lines toyota
- 2006 lincoln zephyr oem brake pads
- 05 sentra ser front rotor gold
- rotors for 1977 gmc sierra
- brakes for ford f250
- cargo rack accessories
- chrome side panels
- wiper blades free shipping