We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by BOB S (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager — Apr 09, 2017 4:52 AM
When I buy your average auto parts replacement rotors, they last me 2-3000 miles and always warp after the first couple months. Not to mention rust away. The pads crack and the brake peddle pulsates. I purchased my set of Power Stop because my neighbor installed a set on his truck that he tows with and they still look like new after one year of service. Couldn't be happier with the installation, fit and performance of these brakes. Won't buy anything else ever again.
Reviewed by DANTE D (Concord, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Jun 01, 2011 2:09 PM
The cross drilled rotors stop my 98' T&C Mini van like there isn't an extra 1300 lbs of tools in it... It was kinda dangerous to drive before the Powerstop kit..
Ships By 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2140
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- power stop rotors review
- 2006 chevy impala zinc plated brake rotors
- 2010 toyota tacoma tonneau cover#sclient psy
- are evolution brake disks good?
- bmw brakes and rotors
- performance brake kits audi
- volvo brake pads and rotors
- performance front brake kits for 2000 dodge dakota
- 2000 dodge ram brakes
- chevy avalanche steel braided lines
- pick up truck cover
- car mats and accessories
- suv rubber cargo mats