We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2187 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by dustin p (Morganton, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Apr 12, 2011 2:03 PM
I was a little apprehensive to buy these rotors and pads, but I have been very pleased with them. For the money, you won't find a better deal. Slotted rotors and ceramic pads would cost between $250-$300 dollars at least. They also have a very smooth stop. I would definitely buy these again.
Ships By 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2187
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop brake pad review
- k2073-36 review
- cross drilled and slotted rotors
- front rotors hundai elantra power stop
- ford brake pad reviews
- ford truck brake parts
- acura performance rotors
- brakes for ford expedition
- hhr brake upgrade
- 2007 hhr front rotors drilled
- side mirrors with turn signals
- custom fitted car mats
- discount car bras