We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2439 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce D (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Jan 06, 2016 4:47 PM
I bought these for a Honda Civic SI as I felt these would be perfect for daily driving with occasional spirited driving (no racing here). These brakes look great and were easy to install, they come with the brake lubricant in two purple packets labeled "H/D Brake and Clutch Lubricant Ceramlubr 2800°F Swiss Ceramic Formula www.ceramlub.com" so you do not need to buy brake lube separately. Brake in was easy and the brakes are nice and quiet with more than adequate braking and low dust.
Ships By 1/16
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2439
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- review of power stop
- power stop evolution brake kit review
- 2004 mazda 3 rotors and brake pad kits
- crossed drilled and slotted rotors
- nissan brake parts
- toyota brake hoses
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- lotus elise brake pads rear
- 2008 infiniti m35 brakes
- best brake pads toyota highlander
- chrome accents for trucks
- pick up truck bed mat
- garage floor stops for cars