We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K285 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Werner Y (MURRYSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Legacy — Apr 09, 2016 4:18 AM
I installed my kit last week and did the break in as directed in the instructions. The only issue that I had was the hardware kit spring clips did not fit correctly. I had to get a kit from AC Delco in order to get the brake pads to sit correctly in the frame before I could get the caliper on again. Braking Performance is good but not as good as the EBC pads and discs that this kit is replacing...but at 3/4 the price, it will do for now.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K285
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- power stop rotors review
- power stop z36 08 chevy silverado 2500hd
- powerstop k2172
- rotors are us
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- acura performance rotors
- bmw rotors and pads
- 2002 alero oversized brakes
- best brake pads and rotors for 2008 nissan armada
- scion xb brake rotors 2009
- bike rack no hitch
- auto anything truck seat covers
- custom car mats car floor mats