We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K445 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Antonio T (EAGLE, ID) Reviewed for a 1997 Subaru Legacy — Jan 13, 2014 8:52 PM
I am going to give this car to my son to take with him to college and decided to make it safer for him before he takes it. The older brake rotors were warped and decided to go with the cross drilled and slotted to avoid early fading and warping. So far so good, time will be the judge. Stopping power has improved and no more fading.
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K445
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop reviews
- venza powerstop brake upgrade
- 2005 ford explorer break kit
- breaks and rotors for a 2005 f150
- audi brake pads
- 2009 mini cooper rotor and pads
- acura brake kits
- brakes for lexus is 250
- chrome assesories for 2001 cadillac deville
- dodge nitro brakes rear
- air filter for car cost
- truck chip tuning
- truck floor mats for sale