We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K690 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Danny S (Los Alamos, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Civic — Nov 07, 2016 7:07 AM
I have a 2004 honda civic. Every time I got the brakes done professionally I would develop this awful shimmy over time when braking. This happened more than once. I got these disk/pads, put them on myself and the problem went away and never came back. Maybe it's the ventilation to keep them cool or better braking, but they do work. The only downside is that they only lasted 40K miles, but the switch only takes an hour so it's no biggie. I just put in my second set.
Reviewed by Richard D (GEORGETOWN, ME) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jul 22, 2013 8:21 PM
The kit was received complete, and with the instructions provided, installation was fast and easy. Brake performance with the kit installed is excellent.
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K690
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop rotors and brakes
- rotors are us
- front rotors hundai elantra power stop
- k2073-36 review
- brake pads for chevy cars
- saturn brake kits
- vw slotted rotors
- 2006 porsche cayenne brake pads
- chevy avalanche performance rotor and pad kits
- how to install brake pads on a 2006 gmc envoy
- best custom fit floor mats
- buy tonneau cover
- rainguards for car windows