We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K749 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lorenzo F (JERSEY CITY, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Altima — Aug 06, 2015 9:01 PM
Everything I needed for my car and all the hardware came with what i needed! Now and days you buy certain products and they dont even give you the bits and pieces you need because you have to buy it seperate, but this package was absolutely satisfying and came with what i wanted and needed.
Reviewed by Carlos C (MOORE, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Civic — Mar 23, 2013 4:50 AM
1) The service from Autoanything was great. 2) The rotor and pads fit the car like a glove. 3) They look real nice on the car (now I'll get new rims so that they will show better) 4) They work great and happy that I did the job myself.
Reviewed by Terry S (Albion, CA) — Jun 26, 2012 9:13 PM
My handy shade tree mechanic neighbor put them in my Nissan Sentra when I wore the old pads down to the bare metal and then needed rotors. With this economy I can no longer pull into any garage,tire store, or dealer etc,and say check it out and replace whatever it needs. I'm now in the run it till it breaks and fix it till it runs camp.These went in without a hitch,feel secure, no pulling, no noise.I'm happy.
Ships By 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K749
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop brake kit warranty
- power stop truck & tow brake kit
- powerstop brake kit reviews
- cross drilled brake rotors for 1998 jeep grand cherokee
- lexus brakes
- 2008 infiniti how to rear brakes
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- toyota fj brakes
- 2002 acura rsx performance brake kits
- rotors for 1999 lexus gs400 brembo
- slip covers for trucks
- auto anything bike racks
- chrome grill gaurds 2012 f250