We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K045 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Sin L (Fremont, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW 3-Series — Jun 14, 2015 12:20 AM
Purchased the Power Stop Brake Kit for my BMW 2009 335i. Very good performance brake kit for a very reasonable price. After the initial break-in period after a few hundred miles, the breaks are grabbing b much better then the stock OEMs for braking without fade with constant use through curvy up and down hill. Nice thing with these is there is very minimum brake dust. Had both the front done first then just recent did the rears. The pricing through Autoanything can't be beat.
Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K045
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- are powerstop brakes good
- 2010 toyota tacoma tonneau cover#sclient psy
- best brakes for tow truck
- performance brake kits for hondas
- brake pads saab 2004
- acura brake rotors
- brakes for toyota avalon
- rotors for 1977 gmc sierra
- 1991 dodge stealth brake rotors
- car cover custom
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- automobile car floor mats