We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1616 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James B (MODESTO, CA) — Jul 02, 2014 8:28 PM
I purchased the power stop brake kit for the front brakes about 30,000 miles ago. I am very happy with the results. I checked the pads and rotors about a week ago and I still have about 70 % of wear left on the pads. The rotors are very smooth. We commute a total of 160 miles round trip five days a week to work. About 40 miles of that is mountain driving.
Reviewed by Michael R (LANSDALE, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Malibu — Sep 02, 2013 9:25 PM
I purchased and installed a Power Stop Brake Kit on the front of my car. After following the required break in procedure I went for a ride. The car now has a slight vibration in the front end above 65 mph without my foot on the brake pedal. When you step on the brakes the pedal pulsates and the car sounds like it has snow tires on the front. I called Power Stop and they want me to buy another Brake Kit to try and then they will decide if the first set is defective.
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1616
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- power stop truck kit review
- 94 jeep wragler grill inserts
- canada nissan 350z powerstop brake disc and pad kit
- power stop k2067
- performance brake kits for hondas
- high quality rotors and pads for kia
- volvo brake pads
- mkv jetta rotors
- 2009 scion tc brake parts
- brakes and rotors for 2002 jeep
- best truck tool box with ladder racks
- where can i find cargo mats for my suv
- truck molded mud guards