We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2727 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn N (BENSALEM, PA) — Sep 18, 2015 5:55 AM
I wish I had the time and money to build a car able to put these breaks to the test. The only reason they are getting 4 stars is because they are being used for everyday driving. Not sure how they respond under performance conditions.
Reviewed by Christopher M (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda RX-8 — Oct 18, 2012 8:45 PM
I highly recommend this kit. Very easy to install (even by a brake novice like myself). The brake pads and rotors stop great, no squeel or grinding. And the slotted and drilled rotors look awesome.
Ships By 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2727
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- review of power stop products
- cross drilled slotted rotors
- power stop part # k2066-36
- rear rotor set
- 2000 gmc sierra brake rotor upgrade
- bmw brakes and rotors
- bmw performance brakes
- larger front brakes for 2010 chrysler town & country
- rotors for 1995 mitsubishi 3000gt
- scion xa 2005 rotors
- tailgate nets
- truck tunnel covers
- best bike rack for suv