We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2809 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Earlsam S (FAIRFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Feb 06, 2013 12:13 PM
works as advertised, needed a small upgrade for extra stopping power tip for changing rotors on Eclipse GT, if the bolts are rusted, hammering wont work etc. use two "M8-16mm bolts" and screw them evenly (alternate screwing them in a little at a time) into the two holes provided in the rotor (not rotor bolt holes you just vacated, but two other holes). This is by far the easiest way to get the rotor dislodged.
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2809
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop rotor brake pads review
- power stop k213
- ceramic breake pads 99 yukon
- jeep pads and rotors
- performance roters and brakes for 2008 infiniti g37s
- bmw performance brakes
- jeep comanche brake rotor
- front and rear brake and rotor kit
- slotted brake rotors front 2002 subaru outback
- car trailer hitches
- cattle guards for trucks
- custom truck floor mats