We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2816 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sean A (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Mar 30, 2016 4:15 AM
Delivered quickly and very easy to install!! A little spongey at first but has broke it and works like a champ! Much better stopping and looks great!
Reviewed by Javier M (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jan 04, 2015 8:19 PM
I actually took my 2011 Camaro to my dealership to get them installed. $240.00 front and back. They really look awesome. At first there was a slight grinding but after they settled in place nothing. Stopping is improved and I feel much more confident having them on. Thanks Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Danny R (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — May 16, 2013 7:10 AM
Always heard about the product so I finally went to buy it. I must say best buy I ever invested in looks tough and feels great braking performance 10x better then the stock items from the dealer. I would recommend this to anyone that's wants a better look and better braking performance
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2816
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop brake kit warranty
- powerstop front and rear bake kit for 2000 z28
- power stop 1 click brake kit review
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- ford brake rotors
- high quality rotors and pads for kia
- how to remove a brake rotor on 2001 toyota sequoia
- brake pads and rotors for 2001 audi tt
- lowest prices cermaic brake pads
- car racks
- truck bed
- window wind deflectors