We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2832 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph T (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Liberty — Jun 05, 2014 6:08 AM
Great product! Fairly simple to put on vehicle and a buddy of mine helped me put them on. It had all necessary parts and rides smooth and less noise then my OEM pad and roters. If you're in the market for a good upgrade on your brakes then power stop is the way to go.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2832
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- power stop brakes
- power stop brake kit mercedes c-class 2002
- 2003 f150 brake overheating with bigger tires
- are cross-drilled and slotted rotors noise?
- acura brake kits
- best brake pads for bmw
- ford brakes and rotors
- 2002 acura rsx performance brake kits
- best brakes for five hundred
- bmw x5 brake line replacement
- cargo storage for suv
- air intakes for trucks
- automotive led headlights