We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Part #K2838 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul H (Annapolis, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica — Jul 13, 2015 5:03 AM
Rotors, pads, brackets, bushings - all better than OEM equipment. Vehicle actually stops safely... I'd recommend for anyone with a jack, a few tools tools and a couple of hours to save serious money and improve braking.
Reviewed by Tony B (Navarre, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica — Feb 14, 2015 12:41 PM
These brakes are awesome! The kit comes complete with new seals and hardware. An instant noticeable improvement in braking and overall smoothness. I highly recommend if you want an improvement over OEM brakes.
Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2838
- powerstop rotors
- cross drilled slotted rotors
- power stop k1437
- powerstop brakes fj cruiser
- ford brakes
- bmw drilled slotted rotors
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- 1999 lexus ls400 ceramic brake pads
- 2006-2010 impala performance brakes
- how do you change the rotors on 2012 cobalt
- auto car mats
- bush guards
- car window wind deflectors