We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2840 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by kiet l (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Camry — Oct 01, 2016 10:43 AM
I originally planned on only replacing my pads and resurfacing my rotors, but the dealership where I could get my rotors resurfaced charged almost $200 for just the front rotors so I decided to try something new, and went for some slotted brakes. I have almost 400 miles on them so far, and after the bed in process, the brakes have been very quiet, and don't accumulate rust as much as the OEM rotors did. I would highly recommend these brakes.
Reviewed by Rodney M (Cameron, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Patriot — Aug 01, 2012 6:10 AM
Installation was typical with front rotors coming off harder than rear. The Power Stop Brake kit installed well and gave my Patriot a superb braking feel it has never had before. Service from autoanything was great as usual. I recommend them as well as their products. Rod in Missouri
Ships By 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2840
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop brakes review
- evolution powerstop clean ride brakes vs ebc redstuff
- 2008 expedition brake kit
- slotted and cross drilled rotors
- porsche brake pads
- toyota brake rotor
- bmw performance brakes
- mitsubishi 3000gt brake discs
- performance brakes for 2008 element
- slotted rotors 2001 corvette
- rain shields for car windows
- custom grills
- automotive performance chips