We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2722 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Don M (HASTINGS, NE) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Mar 15, 2015 8:37 PM
They were very easy to install. The old brakes were making noise and had a jerking feeling do to bad rotors, but they are not doing in now. The braking is smoother and quiet.
Reviewed by Barbara M (DOWNERS GROVE, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Nov 09, 2013 5:59 AM
Beware! Powerstop pads and rotors are made in china! They arrived quickly, however one rotor had a crack in it, a forging flaw. I luckily live close to the dist. Warehouse and brought it back for exchange whith no problems, however had to wait due to powerstop wanting a return number from auto anything. It all worked out in the end and both companies were pretty helpful, but it would have been quicker to go to my local parts store to buy Chinese rotors! I guess you get what you pay for!
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2722
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- 04 chevy colorado slotted rotors
- 2008 expedition brake kit
- evolution powerstop clean ride brakes vs ebc redstuff
- 2009 mini cooper rotor and pads
- jeep performance brake kit
- lexus brake parts
- complete brake kit for an acura tsx
- 2002 lexus rx 300 brakes and rotors
- brakes for volvo xc90
- car window wind deflector
- exhaust pipe
- automobile seat covers