We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2746 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Lynn, M (Blythewood, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW 5-Series — Jul 08, 2016 4:36 AM
Brakes were installed on Saturday, 7/2(it's 7/8) and the past week they have performed flawlessly. It seemed like it took longer to break them in than my previous brakes (pagid). I use my car to commute back and forth to work mostly, and he only difference I've noticed is the initial bite on the brakes is it as strong. I'm not racing the car so I'm cool with that. Also, the anti-rattle pieces did not fit. I had to use the old ones.
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2746
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop rotors
- cross drilled and slotted rotors
- power stop k2018
- powerstop k2281
- acura brake kits
- eagle brakes rotors
- what brand are the brake pads on mercedes
- 2006 toyota rav4 brake pads
- cost of replacement brake pads for a pt cruiser
- dodge caravan 2008 brake upgrade
- bra for cars
- bug visor
- truck box covers