We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K4431 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steven D K (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Expedition — Nov 07, 2012 9:20 AM
This was a flawless installation. The rotors are well machined and perfectly true. The pads dropped right in without effort. Braking is firm and responsive. I couldn't be happier. FYI the install took two hours on the nose. My local repair shop wanted $1300 for the job. Think about that one.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K4431
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- power stop rotor and pad reviews
- rotors are us
- power stop k2422
- extreme stop brakes
- acura brake kits
- bmw brakes and rotors
- volvo brake pads and rotors
- performance brake rotors for 2007 honda odyssey front
- highest rated brakes for dodge magnum
- how to install russell stainless steel brake lines on a 2002 chevy corvette
- licence plate frames
- nurf bars
- automobile wind deflector