We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Part #K4676 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John D (WOODWAY, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda CX-7 — Aug 10, 2013 8:21 PM
I want to say over all the kit was fine. 3. Issues were, however, 1 no guidance on rotational direction on rotors. 2. Brake pads claimed to be low to no dust. My factory pads were much better than the pads sent with the kit. 3 box arrived really beat up. But did not loose any parts.
Ships By 10/17
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without calipers
- Part #:K4676
- powerstop rotor brake pads review
- reviews of power stop brake kit fir ford excursion
- sloted rotors 2007 toyota camry
- powerstop k2139
- bmw performance brakes
- dodge ss brake lines
- mini cooper brakes and rotors
- fj cruiser brake rotors and pads suggestions
- 88 honda prelude brakes
- 99 tacoma rotors
- car chrome accessories
- power chips for trucks
- rain guards for auto windows