We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Part #K4720 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Zury S (Chatsworth, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac CTS — Jul 02, 2014 8:34 AM
Kit fit well and went on without any problems. Rotors and pad appear to be well engineered and constructed of quality materials. There was some noise during intial test drive, but dissappeared after a few stops. Have driven about 250 mix highway and street and brakes work and feel good, equal or better than OEM.
- Rebates: $30 Details
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without calipers
- Part #:K4720
- powerstop breaks 2001 blazer
- powerstop z36 pathfinder
- ar8293xl power stop rotor
- ceramic breake pads 99 yukon
- oem style centric brand rotors scion tc
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- acura brake rotors
- how much for brakes and rotors on 2004 acura mdx
- how to do brake pads on hyundai tuscon
- best brake pads for nissan altima
- pickup truck accessories
- rubber car mats
- truck gauges