We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K4654 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Corliss W (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac DTS — Jan 12, 2015 1:17 PM
After replacing my rotors and brake pads, my car rides like a Cadillac should. I am totally satisfied with my drilled/slotted rotors, my car no-longer has that annoying pulsating and I think this product is perfect for the rainy Northwest. I thought it would cost thousand's to get my front end in order. I would recommended this product to my family. Denis in Vancouver WA
Reviewed by Patrick P (CHESHIRE, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac DTS — Sep 30, 2014 4:03 PM
I replaced the rotors twice and they would pulsate during high speed braking.After having the drilled /slotted rotors installed the problem was solved.
Ships By 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K4654
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- power stop rotor and pad reviews
- auto vacumn brake pump
- jeep performance brake kit
- ford brake pad reviews
- performance roters and brakes for 2008 infiniti g37s
- what rotors are recommended for honda accord
- 2002 chevy silverado brake lines
- audi a4 brake rotors pad kit
- floor liners for suvs
- high performance car air filters
- luggage rack cover