We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K5602 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Manny l (VINTON, TX) — Jan 21, 2015 12:52 AM
Brakes fitment was fine. Break in was done according to instructions, brakes rotors warped within the first 10 miles. Call Autoanything regarding warranty and apperantly powerstop requires a invoice of proof that the brakes were installed by a profesional shop. Also the brakes must be sent to be inspected by powerstop and must meet certain tolerances before any replacements are granted. I took the brake rotors to be turned and fixed the warppage issue for a little bit after a few hundred miles they are starting to shake again. Save your money and time for a better set of rotors.
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K5602
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- power stop part
- power stop brake kit mercedes c-class 2002
- usa made rotors
- 2003 f150 brake overheating with bigger tires
- 2000 gmc sierra brake rotor upgrade
- acura brake rotors
- acura performance rotors
- brake pads jeep commander 2006
- mini cooper rotors
- 2007 nissan xterra brake kits
- custom fit floor mats auto
- rubber cargo mats for suv
- truck tent bed