We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K4745 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William E (TEMPLE, NH) Reviewed for a 2010 Audi S4 — May 12, 2015 12:23 PM
Everything fit just fine, I really like the braking feel from these pads. Not as initially aggressive as stock, much better braking control. So far, far less dust. My only minor complaint, the inboard pad clips didn't seem to actually snap in very well, popped out a few times. I finally just put them in, then carefully put the calipers on. After being run and seated per the run-in procedure, they seem to stay in place. I'd certainly buy these again. PS - the plated rotors are great.
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K4745
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- review of power stop
- power stop break kit k2805
- power stop cross drilled rotors review
- powerstop kit tahoe
- ford truck drum to disc conversion kit
- best rotor for 2007 mini cooper s
- performance brake kits for hondas
- chrysler 300c brake rotors
- best brakes for durango
- good brake rotors for the front or back on a 2001 volkswagen gti
- auto tonneau covers
- truck bed grocery and cargo net
- washable air filter car