We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K4624 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brent H (Cumming, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Jul 17, 2013 5:54 AM
Originally the dealer wanted $500 just to change out the rear rotors and pads. I found a local shop that would install this kit for $120, which ended up giving me a performance rear brake kit for $280 installed. So far this kit has been awesome. No brake dust compared to stock kits and very good stopping power.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K4624
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- are power stop brakes good
- breaks and rotors for a 2005 f150
- power stop review k789
- order nissan brake parts
- bmw rotors
- acura performance rotors
- brake pads for a 2002 lincoln continental
- f250 stainless steel braided brake lines
- pontiac vibe 2003 performance brakes
- seats cover
- sunroof vent visor
- front guards for trucks