We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K5864 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Peter O (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Lexus RX 450h — Jan 05, 2014 1:06 PM
After 70k of miles, my Lexus RX450H require a rear brake replacement. After putting on the brake kit, I notice the performance was better than the OEM and I love the look of it. At first the pad squeal for a bit but after a few miles of breaking in, the noise is gone. Would recommend this to anyone for the performance over OEM. Only regret I have is that it was made in China. Cannot wait to replace my frontal rotor but I prefer to use all cross-drilled this time.
Ships By 5/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K5864
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- are power stop brakes good
- cross drilled and slotted rotors noise
- power stop evolution brake pads review
- performance brake kits for hondas
- ford truck rotors
- brakes for infinity ex35
- 1997 chevy tahoe brake kits
- nissan altima brakes
- s2012 silverado rear disc brake conversion
- automotive bra
- car roof luggage rack
- luxury floor mats