We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit Part #K1868-36 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jerry r (Carrollton, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Mar 13, 2016 6:05 AM
Seem to be exactly what I wanted. I have only had them on for a week so not sure yet if the stopping power will be better but time will tell.
Reviewed by Greg N (FARMINGTON, NM) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Aug 11, 2014 8:54 PM
Delivery was prompt as indicated when ordered. The breaks were as described and fit perfectly. It took about 2 hours to replace front & rear breaks and rotors with the help of my son. I have been pulling a 33' travel trailer and needed a little more stopping power and found rear pads down to the metal. This kit is a great upgrade and these rotors and high grade pads provide just what I needed.
Reviewed by joe g (BETTENDORF, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jun 16, 2014 11:52 AM
2003 F-150 4x4....Not noticing anything special about the brakes. They're brakes. I followed the instructions for break-in or is it brake-in??? Not sure if they are worth the extra money. If I had to buy brakes tomorrow, I would buy cheaper brakes. They come with the bent-metal retainers, so that is good.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1868-36
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop rotors and brakes
- 03 maraurder brake kits
- cross drilled brake rotors for 1998 jeep grand cherokee
- what's the best breake pads for 2010 acura tsx
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- chyrsler van floor mats
- oem style centric brand rotors scion tc
- 1996 lexus sc400 ebc greenstuff pads
- best performance rotor for gmc sierra 1500
- what're the best aftermarket brakes for a charger rt
- truck bed
- custom fit car mats
- sidestep for trucks