We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit Part #K1524-36 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dave P (SALEM, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy C/K 3500 — Mar 14, 2015 10:31 AM
I have had these breaks on my 2000 chevy K3500 4x4 454ci for a week now. I replaced the calipers at the same time. We put the breaks to the test last Sunday when we hooked up our 33ft camp trailer (8300lbs). The breaks worked great. They were everything we hoped for. We love the no break fade to the pedal. They have great feel without being to overpowering to put you through the windshield. I would recomend these to anyone, esp those pulling trailers.
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1524-36
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop rotor brake pads review
- power stop ar-8625xr
- chevy silverado best towing brake pads
- evolution brake rotors
- infinit brake
- 2006 lincoln zephyr oem brake pads
- saturn brake kits
- land rover lr2 brake pads and rotors
- focus brake kit
- front brake disc for 2000 nissan pathfinder
- cargo liners for suvs
- cover for car
- truck tailgate accessories