We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit Part #K1985-36 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Shane Hays W (Huntsville, AL) — Jun 30, 2011 8:35 PM
This kit was the cheapest performance rotors I could find. Worth the money just for the rotors. The brake pads are a different story though. The pads don't stop as well as my old one's. I've had them on my truck for a week and a half now and still not happy with the pads. Even if I replace the pads soon it was still a better deal as a package then the rotors would have been separately.
Ships By 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1985-36
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop rotor review
- 2008 expedition brake kit
- ar8293xl power stop rotor
- evolution powerstop clean ride brakes vs ebc redstuff
- ford brakes and rotors
- mini cooper brake pads and rotors
- performance brake kits for hondas
- hd headlights 55w for vw rabbit
- best brake rotors for acura cl 2003
- 2004 nissan sentra front rotors
- cheap cold air intakes
- auto luggage carriers
- pick up truck tool boxes for beds