We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits Part #K2046-36 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael F (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Suburban — Oct 27, 2011 6:21 AM
I indicated the rotors and all four had .001" of runout, the best I have ever seen. The stopping power is excellent even when towing our 28' race car trailer. Fuel mileage has increased 1 mpg from the reduced drag. Amazing! Never expected that.
Ships By 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2046-36
- how good are power stop brakes
- power stop evolution brake kit review
- 2004 mazda 3 rotors and brake pad kits
- cross drilled and slotted rotors noise
- bmw performance brakes
- smart brake pads
- hyundai brake pads
- tow kit nisan frontier
- 2003 silverado brake lines
- best brake discs for diesels
- auto roof rack
- bed truck covers