We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Russell Brake Lines Part #692360 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Peter B (Glen Oaks, NY) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy Camaro — Jan 21, 2012 2:35 PM
I have never liked the original equipment 4 wheel disc brakes on my IROC-Z/28 since I bought it in 1990 (2nd. owner). With almost 180,000 miles on it I thought that after restoring/modifying, the brakes were next. I installed Aerospace Component 4-piston front brakes w/drilled & slotted rotors on the front, and net calipers & drilled & slotted rotors on the rear. Still was not too happy with the pedal feel (a little soft), so I installed the Russel stainless wrapped brake lines. The wrap prevents the rubber hose from expanding under pressure, thus giving a better pedal feel, and better braking. Definitely would do it again!
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:692360
- 4 lines per kit
- power slot plus brake kit - 298690
- lifted truck brake lines
- brake lines for mustangs 1996
- c5 stainless brake lines reviews
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- acessories for 06 acura tsx
- mini cooper brakes and rotors
- pontiac g6 brakes
- stainless steel brake lines for subaru legacy
- what are the best brakes for town & country
- t-rex truck grills
- rubber mats for suv
- anything auto car cover