We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Russell Brake Lines Part #693210 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andrew O (PLAINFIELD, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Mustang — May 12, 2013 3:06 PM
The Russell Brake lines really improved the brake feel on my Mustang GT. The braided stainless steel lines are always a good upgrade when replacing old, deteriorating rubber hoses. Installation was pretty easy, but there was one minor issue: they came with aluminum sealing washers, that didn't seal, so be prepared to potentially buy copper sealing washers separate.
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:693210
- 4 lines per kit
- power slot plus brake kit - 298690
- 94 integra fronts ss brake lines
- extended brake hoses for 1988 ford ranger
- goodridge g stop brake lines audi
- bmw rotors and pads
- chyrsler van floor mats
- grand prix drilled rotors
- tacoma brake rotors
- 1999 gmc sierra rear brake line replacement
- westin grille guard canada
- protective bra for vehicles
- pick up truck tailgate nets