We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Russell Brake Lines Part #693250 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Peter S (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Focus — Mar 18, 2014 8:24 PM
I replaced the stock lines on my car with these, and the pedal does feel firmer with hard braking pressure. Installed easily. Recommend using the original clips to hold the lines to the car, the ones that came on the new lines let the lines slide around a bit. Not a big problem though.
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:693250
- 4 lines per kit
- power slot plus brake kit - 298690
- russell stainless steel brake lines
- brake lines for lifted chevy
- g stop stainless steel brake line kits
- volvo brakes and rotors
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- subaru stainless steel brake lines
- cool air intkae for a 97 celica
- how to change the rear brakes on a 2008 scion xd
- hyundai tucson brakes
- customs seat covers
- best replacement floor mats
- trim for fender flares