We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Russell Brake Lines Part #693310 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Sean G (TOLEDO, OH) — Jun 21, 2013 4:18 PM
Ordered them to replace worn out and leaky rubber lines. Mounted just like the stock lines with no problem. I was worried because of another review say that the aluminum washers for the banjo bolts didn't seal but they sealed without a problem. Definate difference in brake feel. Was also pleasantly suprised to find out Russell was an Edelbrock company. That should be in the description somewhere.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:693310
- 3 lines per kit
- power slot plus brake kit - 298690
- 2000 nissan maxima front &rear brake pad replacement
- 2013 chevrolet camaro v6 stainless steel brake lines
- 672500 brake
- best rotor for 2007 mini cooper s
- bmw rotors
- toyota brake hoses
- f250 stainless steel braided brake lines
- accesory toyota sienna 2011
- 2001 toyota tundra front rotors and pads
- floor mats for my truck
- large truck cargo net
- buy chrome for cars