We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Russell Brake Lines Part #694330 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jason N (West Lawn, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Neon — Oct 02, 2015 5:40 AM
These lines fit well and seem to work just as good. There is less pedal effort required to get the brakes to grab and stop the car. My only issue was that I wish the rear lines would have been a bit longer because when the car is off the ground and the suspension is at full travel, the rear lines are very tight and a bit hard to install. I also had to remove, turn around, and reinstall one of the rear line brackets as it was on backwards in the package. Overall, these lines are well worth it.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:694330
- 4 lines per kit
- power slot plus brake kit - 298690
- c5 stainless brake lines reviews
- 1996 dodge ram 4x4 steel braided front brake lines
- russell stainless steel brake lines
- rotors for bmw
- morgan brake caliper
- acessories for 06 acura tsx
- brake pads 2009 honda accord
- premium dba miata review
- tacoma stainless steel brake lines
- rubber liner for truck bed
- front grill kits for 2011 jeep
- accessories winter driving