We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit Part #K092-26 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Francisco C (STAFFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — Apr 07, 2015 9:17 AM
I have not noticed a big difference between stock vs Power Stop, I think it's because the Altima SE-R came with good brakes from factory and you wont notice a big difference in breaking power, they're doing the job so far, low dust is created, and the rotors look better than the stock ones.
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K092-26
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop rotor brake pads review
- powerstop brake kit scion tc
- powerstop evolution rotors
- ar8293xl power stop rotor
- best oem rotors for 2007 mini cooper
- ford truck brakes
- performance brake kits audi
- jeep commander performance brake kit
- dodge avenger brakes
- baer gs300 rotors
- car mats for truck
- cattle gaurd for 2008 chevrolet
- ford ranger pickup bed accessories