We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits Part #K1169-26 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Alain L (DUMONT, NJ) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Maxima — Sep 25, 2013 4:06 PM
Replace all 4 brakes & rotors without a pain everything fits. Stopping power I cannot say that it's more better than the OEM factory brakes I would say it's the same and I don't know if how long this brakes goes, does it reach the 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty or not all I can say is wait for that time to come. Bought the brakes & rotors first week of September 2013 so it's almost a month, too early to tell so far so good.
- Rebates: $30 Details
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without calipers
- Part #:K1169-26
- powerstop break pad reviews
- powerstop evolution review
- powerstop k2220 reviews
- slotted or slotted and cross drilled
- smart car rotors
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- mercedes brake rotors reviews
- infinity m45 rear rotors
- 2010 porsche cayman brake pads
- best brakes for chevy avalanche
- carbon fiber interior kits
- roof rack bags
- vehicle air filters