We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit Part #K179-26 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rob B (SAVAGE, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Infiniti G37 — Nov 15, 2015 6:26 AM
These are lightweight and easy to install. I have had the front kit on for about 1 month now and the rear kit for one week and I have no complaints.
Reviewed by Long T (SOUTH ELGIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Jul 15, 2013 6:11 AM
Wow...nice set of brake kit. I got both the front and rear kits. Works awesome right out of box, no noise, squeaks, nothing. Don't forget to use ceramic grease on the back side of the pads. Install was a little long, took me ~3 hours for all 4 wheels, due to lack of tools and first brake job in a very long time. The drilled & slotted rotors look real cool.
Ships By 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K179-26
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop reviews
- powerstop extreme brake kits
- crossed drilled and slotted rotors
- gmc powerstop brake kit
- high quality rotors and pads for kia
- performance brake kits audi
- where can i buy good slotted rotors volkswagen
- 2007 dodge ram brake pads
- acura tsx 2009 brake upgrade kit
- brakes replace tsx
- cheap bull bars
- replacement floor mats
- vehicle roof racks