We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk OES Brake Pads Part #770477 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William S (WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Cherokee — May 21, 2013 8:21 PM
Just installed - pay attention to bed in procedure and make sure to execute properly. Once properly bedded I drove 300 miles and noticed increased breaking power throughout the trip. I have now gone a total of 500 miles on the new rotors and pads. They are great so far. Breaking is smooth and even, plenty of power, and no fade has been noticed. Hawk seems to be a great brand. Will update as time goes on.
This part has been discontinued by Hawk . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- hawk brake pads san diego
- hawk hps pads reviews
- oem style centric brand rotors scion tc
- acessories for 06 acura tsx
- bmw brake pads cost
- brake pads 2008 range rover
- best brake pads for town and country 2011
- dodge challenger brake rotors
- best five bike hitch rack
- cheap rubber floor mats
- suv cargo protectors