We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MGP Brake Caliper Covers Part #10198SM50RD Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christian M (LEESBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Nov 13, 2014 9:46 PM
They fit great on my 2013 ford Mustang 5.0 and make my mustang stand out from the crowd. Will definitely continue shopping with u guys!
Reviewed by Ralph C (Florence, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Oct 29, 2014 5:21 AM
I purchased the red color for my 2014 Mustang. They were easy to install, about 15 minutes per wheel. The color is very attention getting thru the wheels. The only improvement I would like is for the rivets to look more realistic as the silver paint is a little dull. I have had them on for 3 weeks with no problems.
Reviewed by Luis S (MERIDIAN, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — May 04, 2014 3:05 PM
I have read a lot of reviews about needing wheel spacers in order for your covers not to scrape your rotors...well, I went out on a limb and decided not to purchase the spacers ahead of time. Long story short, I did not need them. They do not rub the rotors at all. I had them on my car for over two months and still no scraping, and they seem pretty durable...And one more thing, it makes my mustang look better! Yea buddy! I would definitely recommend these.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- mgp caliper cover free shipping
- mgp ford truck caliper covers
- phoenix v12 professional brake bleeder
- best caliper color for mazda 3 suggestions
- bmw brake pads cost
- bmw rotors and pads
- ford super duty brakes
- brake pads for 2007 tacoma
- brembo rotors for 2007 chevy suburban
- recommended brake rotors for 2008 jeep grand cherokee
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery
- where can i find a truck cover
- car racks for snowboards and skis