We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Part #121.62095 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bret D (WEIMAR, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy HHR — May 04, 2017 6:07 AM
Although the boxes they arrived it were damaged, the rotors themselves were fine. They were sealed in plastic, and there was no rust on them. A quick spray of brake cleaner took off the oily residue, and they were good to go. They seem to be very true, with no warpage (a concern when items are shipped).
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:121.62095
- centric rotor review
- drilled and slotted brake rotors for jeep liberty 2002 4x4
- 2005 mustang brake rotor review
- centric premium rotors 2007 cadillac srx
- jeep slotted rotors
- 2008 infiniti how to rear brakes
- best rotor for 2007 mini cooper s
- brake pads jeep commander 2006
- 2005 nissan maxima brake pads and rotors
- install brake pads on lexus es330
- car vent visors rain guards
- washable air filter car
- westin running boards and nerf bars