We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Part #121.62095 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bret D (WEIMAR, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy HHR — May 04, 2017 6:07 AM
Although the boxes they arrived it were damaged, the rotors themselves were fine. They were sealed in plastic, and there was no rust on them. A quick spray of brake cleaner took off the oily residue, and they were good to go. They seem to be very true, with no warpage (a concern when items are shipped).
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:121.62095
- suv rotor reviews
- centric high carbon
- power slot brake rotor reviews
- dodge ss brake lines
- what brand are the brake pads on mercedes
- performance roters and brakes for 2008 infiniti g37s
- rear brakes for 2008 toyota tundra
- best brake upgrades f 150
- mustang brakes
- soft luggage rack
- garage stops for cars
- custom made car floor mats